Abyss Demon is an extremely powerful Epic Melee Hero who can not only fit the role of main tank, but main team heals as well. He is one of the few heroes in the game who has Enlightenment unlocked and his power has lead to igg releasing a number of heroes who directly counter him such as Arcane Caster, Toxic Shaman, and Bullhead.
Abyss Demon is an armored demon with a wicked looking tail who wields a giant sword with which he brings his foes to their knees.
Abyss Demon is an Leader-type Hero. His skill heals himself for each attack he makes and heal his party for about half the amount. This heal can be incredibly significant at high levels and since it is purely dependent on him attacking can be significantly boosted by increasing his attack rate and equipping a Thunder Blade as the damage done by it's proc contributes to his healing.
|Active Skill: Blood Feast|
|When attacking, restores HP based on X% DMG dealt and to allies based on Y% DMG dealt for 14 secs.|
|Cost 4 Rage.|
|Has a 15s cooldown.|
Blood Feast Rage cost becomes cheaper when the skill is upgraded.
* Levels 26 - 30 Require Enlightenment.
|Aid Skill: Deadly Aura|
|Deployed Hero deals an area attack of X% DMG dealt every Y attacks. Requires Main Skill level Z.|
Abyss Demon can further enhance his potency by evolving new skills and abilities.
|Evolve Level||Skill Name||Skill Level||Requirements||Cost|
Hero Level: 50
|Increases 5,000 + 15% HP.|
|Taurus||Finesse Strength||1||Hero Level: 70|
Player Level: 35
|Increases 300 + 10% ATK.|
|Gemini||Fortitude Leech||1||Hero Level: 80|
Player Level: 40
|Increases 20% ATK Rate and SPD when defending. Negates 20% DMG when attacked, converting it to HP to be divided among surviving heroes/buildings|
|Cancer||Finesse Blessing||1||Hero Level: 90|
Player Level: 45
|Increases DMG Reduction by 30% while defending and stationed in the Heroes Hall.|
|Leo||Divine Blast||1||Player Level: 50|
Hero Skill Level: 10
|Unleases 8 rapid strikes at surrounding enemies, each dealing (1,500+75% ATK) DMG. Each strike reduces enemy's DMG by 25% for 10s. Also grants Stun immunity for 20 sec.|
|Virgo||Finesse Tenacity||2||Hero Level: 125|
Player Level: 60
|Increases 25,000 + 50% HP.|
|Libra||Finesse Strength||2||Hero Level: 140|
Player Level: 70
|Increases 1,200 + 35% ATK.|
|Scorpio||Fortitude Leech||2||Player Level: 80|
Hero Skill Level: 13
|Increases 35% ATK Rate and SPD when defending. Negates 30% DMG when attacked, converting it to HP to be divided among surviving heroes/buildings.|
|Sagittarius||Finesse Blessing||2||Player Level: 90|
Hero Skill Level: 14
|Increases DMG Reduction by 70% while defending and stationed in Heroes Hall.|
|Capricorn||Divine Blast||2||Hero Level: 160|
Player Level: 100
|Unleases 8 rapid strikes at surrounding enemies, each dealing (3,000+90% ATK) DMG. Each strike reduces enemy's DMG by 35% for 12s. Also grants Stun immunity for 35 sec.|
|Aquarius||Fortitude Leech||3||Hero Level: 165|
Player Level: 110
|Increases 50% ATK Rate and SPD when defending. Negates 40% DMG when attacked, converting it to HP to be divided among surviving heroes/buildings.|
|Pisces||Divine Blast||3||Hero Level: 175|
Player Level: 120
|Unleases 10 rapid strikes at surrounding enemies, each dealing (6,000+115% ATK) DMG. Each strike reduces enemy's DMG by 50% for 15s. Also grants Stun immunity for 45 sec.|
Glory Point Stats LVL BY LVLEdit
Being an epic hero, Abyss Demon can have up to 12 Glory Point levels. Each Glory Point level will add a bonus to Abyss Demon's HP and ATK.
|Level||HP Bonus||ATK Bonus|
- Although Abyss Demon is categorized as an aggressive hero in the game, his hero skill is more that of a defensive hero or healing hero.
- This hero is one of the best heroes in the game due to his great healing skill when maxed.
- The best aid for this hero is Blockhead's aid which increases his attack rate.
- His heal is only active when he is attacking. The faster he attacks, the more healing he can do.
- His divine damage is not very strong but is best combined with his skill.
- When attacking, the best edge for him is Allied Wind for increasing his attack speed.
- A few of the newer heroes to the game have skills which counter him pretty significantly. Arcane Caster's skill can steal his buff, Rath's aid skill can dispel a buff from the hero with the lowest hp which may often be AD depending on the situation, Toxic Shaman's skill reduce both attack rate and healing received by a powerful amount, and Bullhead's divine skill can stun him for 8 to 12 seconds and if the stun is removed he will start bleeding instead for a significant amount of damage and he cannot be healed while bleeding of course his divine can be used preemptively to avoid all of this. Also Wolvenfiend's aid skill Shred can cause the enemies hp recovery to pretty much disappear.