Enchantress is a very powerful hero with great stat growth and a unique skillset. She is the only hero besides Renee Ven who is able to revive allies, but with far more utility. Because not only is she able to revive herself, she is able to revive more frequently because her skill has a much shorter cooldown.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Enchantress is a witch who flies atop a broom on which she sits. She attacks by shooting balls of light out of the front of her broom.
Hero Skill[edit | edit source]
Enchantress is classified as a healing hero however she is not a healer in the traditional respect as her main skill provides no healing, but the damage reduction and atk boost provided by the skill can provide great support to the team and her divine skill provides a bit of aoe healing and a powerful shield.
Active Skill[edit | edit source]
|Active Skill: Shelter|
|Grants Shelter to the allied Hero with the lowest HP for 24s, and increases ATK of all allied Heroes by W% for Xs and grants them a shield that absorbs up to N DMG for 12s. If a Hero is killed while Sheltered, it will revive after 5s with Z% HP and Y% increased DMG RED for Ms.|
|Cost 4 Rage.|
|Has a 24 seconds cooldown.|
Shelter Rage cost becomes cheaper when the skill is upgraded.
* Levels 26 - 30 Require Enlightenement.
Aid Skill[edit | edit source]
|Aid Skill: Illuminate|
|Dispels all negative statuses once and restores X HP when Hero's HP falls below Y. Trigger once per HP threshold.|
Hero Evolve[edit | edit source]
Enchantress can further enhance his potency by evolving new skills and abilities.
|Evolve Level||Skill Name||Skill Level||Requirements||Cost|
Hero Level: 50
|Increases 5,000 + 15% HP.|
|Taurus||Finesse Strength||1||Hero Level: 70
Player Level: 35
|Increases 300 + 15% ATK.|
|Gemini||Fortitude Salvation||1||Hero Level: 80
Player Level: 40
|Dispels all negative statuses when the HP of nearby allies drops below 30%. Also summons a shield that absorbs 30,000 damage and reduces incoming damage taken by 25% for 10s. Can only be triggered once for each Hero.|
|Cancer||Finesse Blessing||1||Hero Level: 90
Player Level: 45
|Increases DMG Reduction by 30% while defending and stationed in the Heroes Hall.|
|Leo||Divine Faerie's Ward||1||Player Level: 50
Hero Skill Level: 10
|Restores 50,000 HP to all allied units and dispels all Statuses from allied Heroes within range. Also increases DMG RED of allied Heroes by 60% for 4s and grants them Immunity to Stun and Silence effects for 8s.|
|Virgo||Finesse Tenacity||2||Hero Level: 125
Player Level: 60
|Increases 20,000 + 45% HP.|
|Libra||Finesse Strength||2||Hero Level: 140
Player Level: 70
|Increases 1,000 + 35% ATK.|
|Scorpio||Fortitude Salvation||2||Player Level: 80
Hero Skill Level: 13
|Dispels all negative statuses when the HP of nearby allies drops below 30%. Also summons a shield that absorbs 60,000 damage and reduces incoming damage taken by 30% for 15s. Can only be triggered once for each Hero.|
|Sagittarius||Finesse Blessing||2||Player Level: 90
Hero Skill Level: 14
|Increases DMG Reduction by 70% while defending and stationed in Heroes Hall.|
|Capricorn||Divine Faerie's Ward||2||Hero Level: 160
Player Level: 100
|Restores 100,000 HP to all allied units and dispels all Statuses from allied Heroes within range. Also increases DMG RED of allied Heroes by 70% for 6s and grants them Immunity to Stun and Silence effects for 10s.|
|Aquarius||Fortitude Salvation||3||Hero Level: 165
Player Level: 110
|Dispels all negative statuses when the HP of nearby allies drops below 30%. Also summons a shield that absorbs 100,000 damage and reduces incoming damage taken by 35% for 20s. Can only be triggered once for each Hero.|
|Pisces||Divine Faerie's Ward||3||Hero Level: 175
Player Level: 120
|Restores 200,000 HP to all allied units and dispels all Statuses from allied Heroes within range. Also increases DMG RED of allied Heroes by 80% for 10s and grants them Immunity to Stun and Silence effects for 15s.|
Hero Stats[edit | edit source]
Glory Point Stats[edit | edit source]
Being an epic hero, Enchantress can have up to 12 Glory Point levels. Each Glory Point level will add a bonus to Enchantress's HP and ATK.
|Level||HP Bonus||ATK Bonus|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Enchantress's divine skill has a ton of utility and is especially useful against an enemy Great Sage not only healing the aoe damage he inflicts but preventing the aoe stun and 2 target silence which makes him so incredibly powerful. Of course this only works if used before Great Sage uses his skill unless she can somehow avoid being hit which is impossible at higher levels where his skill hits 5 heroes and silences 2.
- Her skill can be tricky to use as it applies to the hero with the lowest hp. For instance your tank may have 300k hp along glass cannons with 100k meaning that the tank may be near half hp and the skill would still not hit him. So it is important to pay close attention to relative hp rather than simply looking at the hp bars if you are trying to target the skill onto a specific hero.
- Her divine skill rarely seems to activate very quickly, while this is common with a lot of divine skills it is especially crucial with her skill as timing can be so important. For this reason it is important to always be ready to use her divine and sometimes use it preemptively. Interestingly if you trigger her divine at the very start of a coliseum battle and your opponent does the same with Great Sage it will show Enchantress as silenced but then disappear and she will cast the divine. This doesn't happen with stun however, A lot of players open with Pan Goli's divine and it will always go off and stun before Enchantress. Luckily, however his stun is not very long.
- As a flying unit she often takes a much different path than the rest of the team and draws agro more often. This is common with all flying units, but at least she has a way to protect/revive herself when this happens. She also has high hp so she can take a thumping. Flying also protects her from ground only abilities such as Landslide's Fortitude Change and Divine Stomp and of course melee heroes cannot attack her, but this can be to your detriment in base raids as the heroes will be forced to retreat to their Heroes Hall where they can recover significant hp and often pull Enchantress over the surrounding defenses.