Jewels are the game's premium currency. They can be obtained by paying real money or completing tasks in game. It is represented by a green diamond.
Various amounts of Jewels can also be obtained for free through:
- Completing Quests and Daily Tasks.
- Opening reward chests in Guild Clash and Solo Campaign.
- Reaching certain ranks in Arena.
- Being one of the top 10 players in the top 5 Guilds.
- Downloading Apps from various sponsors (Android only).
- Taking part in various Events. Usually during a Limited Time Trading Event you will be given an offer to trade either 13k Jewels for 15k or 15k for 20k, so it is highly advised to save at least 15k Jewels at all times as these events are quite common. Even more importantly the Jewels traded count as spent for spend Events such as Lords Gone Wild, and Spend Jewels and Win Big.
Jewels can be gained for free by completing the following tasks:
|Specify an in game name.||20||Once|
|Link User ID to Facebook.||100||Once|
|Give Clash of Lords 2 a 5-Star rating.||200||Once|
|Share the app on Google+.||100||Once|
|Join a Guild.||300||Once|
|Invite a friend.||100||Repeatable1|
|Get a set amount of Gold in Resources Raids.||50||Daily|
|Fight in the Lords League 5 times.||50||Daily|
|Begin a Campaign.||50||Daily|
|Fight in the Battle Royale.||50||Daily|
- The Invite a friend task can be repeated for 20 times, for a total of 2,000 Jewels.
Jewels can be spent in many aspects of the game to gain game play advantages. Examples are:
- Hire random heroes.
- Revive heroes.
- Purchase Rings or Gold in Shop.
- Getting extra Rings in Lucky Spins and The Cat's Meow.
- Getting extra Souls in the Dancing Dragons.
- Build extra Builder Shack.
- Buy Decorations.
- Instantly finish building construction.
- Boost Gold generation in Gold Mine.
- Unlocking Hero Talents.
- Adding Hero slot in Hero Vault.
- Buy items in Mystic Shop.
- Buy additional challenges in Battle Royale and Guild Boss.
- Buying Energy in El Dorado
- Buying things in the Equipment Store and Materials Store.