Renee Ven is a powerful Epic Ranged Hero who is one of the few heroes in the game currently that is able to achieve enlightenment. She does not have the greatest stat growth, especially hp wise, but her skills can make her an invaluable piece in certain lineups.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Renee Ven is a succubus type hero with large goat type horns and barbed wings. Despite her winged appearance she is in fact a ground unit. She is quite the seductress wearing high heeled boots, long black stockings, and a dark red corset. She wields a short scythe like weapon from which she hurls purple bursts of energy from a moderate range.
Hero Skill[edit | edit source]
Renee Ven is a Healing Hero. Her Active skill revives the most recent hero who died and can restore a significant amount of hp to them. It is a high rage cost skill and also has a significantly higher cooldown than other heroes. Her divine skill revives and buffs a percentage of your mercenaries for a time. Both skills revive and heal dead units, while she has no way to heal living units.
Active Skill[edit | edit source]
|Active Skill: Spirit Regen|
|Revives Y Hero to X% of its Max HP. Z|
|Cost 5 Rage.|
|Has a 45s cooldown.|
Spirit Regen Rage cost becomes cheaper when the skill is upgraded.
* Levels 26 - 30 Require Enlightenment.
Aid Skill[edit | edit source]
|Aid Skill: Spirit Surge|
|Increases Sharpshooter ATK by X% and HP by Y% under deployed Hero. Requires Active Skill level Z.|
Hero Evolve[edit | edit source]
Renee Ven can further enhance her potency by evolving new skills and abilities. Her fortitude skill enhances Victory Statue.
|Evolve Level||Skill Name||Skill Level||Requirements||Cost|
Hero Level: 50
|Increases 5,000 + 15% HP.|
|Taurus||Finesse Strength||1||Hero Level: 70
Player Level: 35
|Increases 300 + 10% ATK.|
|Gemini||Fortitude Frostbite||1||Hero Level: 80
Player Level: 40
|Deploying the evolved hero enhances a victory statue, increasing ATK by 25% and HP by 150% Deals 150% DMG to a target every 6 secs, reducing their ATK, ATK Rate and SPD by 20% for 3 secs.|
|Cancer||Finesse Blessing||1||Hero Level: 90
Player Level: 45
|Increases DMG Reduction by 30% while defending and stationed in the Heroes Hall.|
|Leo||Divine Soul Song||1||Player Level: 50
Hero Skill Level: 10
|Revives 50% of all dead mercenaries for 10 seconds. Revived Mercenaries will have full HP and damage dealt to them reduced by 50% DMG. (Bonus Effect at Level 3).|
|Virgo||Finesse Tenacity||2||Hero Level: 125
Player Level: 60
|Increases 15,000 + 50% HP.|
|Libra||Finesse Strength||2||Hero Level: 140
Player Level: 70
|Increases 800 + 30% ATK.|
|Scorpio||Fortitude Frostbite||2||Player Level: 80
Hero Skill Level: 13
|Deploying the evolved hero enhances a victory statue, increasing ATK by 35% and HP by 200% Deals 200% DMG to a target every 6 secs, reducing their ATK, ATK Rate and SPD by 25% for 3.5 secs.|
|Sagittarius||Finesse Blessing||2||Player Level: 90
Hero Skill Level: 14
|Increases DMG Reduction by 70% while defending and stationed in Heroes Hall.|
|Capricorn||Divine Soul Song||2||Hero Level: 160
Player Level: 100
|Revives 70% of all dead mercenaries for 15 seconds. Revived Mercenaries will have full HP and damage dealt to them reduced by 60% DMG. (Bonus Effect at Level 3).|
|Aquarius||Fortitude Frostbite||3||Hero Level: 165
Player Level: 110
|Deploying the evolved hero enhances a victory statue, increasing ATK by 50% and HP by 300% Deals 300% DMG to a target every 6 secs, reducing their ATK, ATK Rate and SPD by 30% for 4 secs.|
|Pisces||Divine Soul Song||3||Hero Level: 175
Player Level: 120
|Revives 100% of all dead mercenaries for 20 seconds. Revived Mercenaries will have full HP and damage dealt to them reduced by 85% DMG. Also recovers the last used divine skill for one of your heroes.|
Hero Stats[edit | edit source]
Glory Point Stats[edit | edit source]
Being an epic hero, Renee Ven can have up to 12 Glory Point levels. Each Glory Point level will add a bonus to Renee Ven's HP and ATK.
|Level||HP Bonus||ATK Bonus|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Renee Ven's active skill has the highest Rage cost among all heroes. Her Spirit Regen starts at 5 Rage points per use.
- She once was the only hero who could revive other heroes until Enchantress was added to the game, but she is still the only hero who can revive mercenaries due to her divine skill. In Battle Royale this can be very important as mercs are usually the more important source of damage than the heroes who lead them. This is doubly effective because she commands Sharpshooter mercs which are the most popular mercs in this game mode due to the active skill buffs of Chiron and Pyro Pete.
- She has very low base hp especially compared to newer heroes and other heroes who have Enlightenment unlocked. It is a good idea to protect her with a Pan Goli aid. Also putting a high level aid in the first and third aid slots may help.
- She is one of the few heroes who gets a completely new functionality to her divine skill upon reaching Pisces whereby she is able to refresh the most recently used divine skill on another hero. This can be of substantial utility in game modes such as Battle Royale against enemies such as Chiron who's skill is not only ridiculously dangerous, but also absorbs a ton of damage. Certain heroes such as Great Sage are able to lock Chiron out for a substantial amount of time, but alone he is not able to fill all the gaps and Chiron will get his skill off. However, with the divine refresh it is possible to achieve near complete lockout especially when combined with other heroes who are able to stun such as The Berserker.