|Unlocks at||Town Hall level 2|
|Walls are simple but effective tools best used to protect important buildings and to herd attackers into traps.|
Wolvenfiend is the one Hero whose Fortitude Skill buffs walls. His skill increases their HP by a large amount while also causing them to reflect damage. This is a nice counter to the fact that many Heroes can wipe out large swaths of walls quickly with their skills.
Walls start of as thick square wooden poles tied together with hemp ropes. As it levels up, it change to the much stronger stone walls, and later steel and gold walls. Further upgrades switches the material between dark iron and gold, but also adorns the walls with crystals of different kinds. Later on, spikes are also added to the walls. Currently, the have a blue theme when at maximum level.
|Level||Cost||HP||TH Level1||Quantity Limit2|
- Town Hall level needed for upgrade.
- Number of Walls you can build at stated Town Hall level.
Once your walls reach level 15 they receive a passive skill which reduces skill damage taken. Again this is very significant since aoe skills are the main threat to your walls.
|15||5% Hero Skill DMG Reduction|
|16||10% Hero Skill DMG Reduction|
|17||15% Hero Skill DMG Reduction|
|18||20% Hero Skill DMG Reduction|
|19||25% Hero Skill DMG Reduction|
|20||30% Hero Skill DMG Reduction|
|21||40% Hero Skill DMG Reduction|
|22||50% Hero Skill DMG Reduction|
|23||60% Hero Skill DMG Reduction|
|24||65% Hero Skill DMG Reduction|
|27||70% Hero Skill DMG Reduction|
- Unlike other buildings, walls does not require a free builder to build or upgrade. Therefore, it is always a good idea to spend that leftover Gold in the storage on upgrading walls when you have no free builders, than to let them get raided by others.
- Walls build and upgrade instantaneously.
- When selecting and upgrading a row of walls of different levels, walls with the lowest level in the row will be upgraded first.
- It is funny that the in game description talks about herding attackers into traps, when traps are no where to be seen in game.
- FUN FACT: To completely max out all walls (Level 1 to 27), it takes 30,506,905,000 gold. This is equivalent to 7,626 of the GOLD/YELLOW gold chests, 1 PURPLE gold chest, 1 BLUE gold chest, and 9 GREEN Gold chests. For comparisons sake with all the chests, this amounts to (separately):
7,626 GOLD/YELLOW chests
15,253 PURPLES chests
61,013 BLUE chests
610,138 GREEN chests
Hover on thumbnails for larger image.